Sales Order Administrator
We are currently looking for a Sales Order Administrator to join one of our clients in the County Durham area! The job will involve managing customer's experience throughout the order process and beyond. The successful individual will be responsible for being the main point of contact for their customers, ensuring there is positive customer experience and liaison. You need a desire to succeed, and need to make sure that customer service and satisfaction is the main goal in order to achieve internal targets. There will be close interaction with staff members within the team in order to deliver both business support and administrative tasks.
- Ability to manage a number of duties at the same time and work to strict deadlines.
- Strong telephone manner and communication skills with a flexible and can-do attitude.
- Has the ability to work independently as well as in a team with high levels of dedication.
- Good IT abilities including use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong Customer awareness
- Attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of spreadsheets
- Knowledge of ERP system.
- Manufacturing / fabrication knowledge.
- Understanding of engineering drawings and spreadsheets.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.
- Sales Order
- Order Process
- Process Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'