Sales Order Administrator
Altodigital Networks Ltd are the UK’s experts in print technology. For over 35 years we have been providing organisations with the most up to date technology in the print and document industry.
An opening has arisen as a Sales Order Processor within this busy team.
This role will provide essential support to the Sales order Processing function reporting to our SOP Supervisor. This is a challenging role and will push your administrative/organisational/ time management skills to their maximum potential.
You will be involved with processing all sales order paperwork quickly and efficiently, ensuring that deals go from order to install/invoice as quickly as possible whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy at the same time.
A snapshot of duities:
- Check that all sales paperwork is accurate and complete prior to processing new deals
- Raising of all purchase orders to suppliers and order all new equipment into stock
- Raising of equipment delivery and collection paperwork for logistics
- Build and maintain strong relationships with lease companies and suppliers as well as internal departments
You will need to:
- Demonstrate at least two years relevant administrative experience, have sound PC knowledge, with proven analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Be self driven and a team player
- Be able to take initiative and solve problems
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'