Sales Order Administrator
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Order Administrator to join a vibrant and busy business based centrally in Chesterfield.
Joining a team of 6 within the department, the role involves working in a busy and fast paced environment. Previous experience in an administration role is essential and the successful candidate will have strong IT Literacy skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the orders inbox and answering any queries by email to customers, suppliers or internal departments in a timely and efficient manner
- Inputting of new orders onto the system
- Updating order and finance details onto records
- Invoicing customers or finance companies
- Sending orders and finance requests on a daily basis
- Dealing with queries and administration
- Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Carrying out administrative and filing duties as required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
- Disciplined, confident and self-motivated
- Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, email, Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and flexible team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable and market leading organisation who offer a fantastic working environment and real opportunities for career development and progression.
This role involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm with one hour for lunch.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'