Sales Order Administrator - Liverpool
We have a new and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful client of ours based within the Liverpool location. The vacancy has become available within the Customer Sales department due to growth within the team. The main purpose of role is to ensure daily management of processing and managing customer orders, promoting and providing a professional, high quality service to our customers by utilising in-depth knowledge the order process.
Main Duties Include:
- Inputting customer order requirements onto CRM system ensuring high levels of accuracy and efficiency to meet customer demand
- Utilise in-depth knowledge of company products to ensure a full range of products are offered to support individual needs of customers
- Using CRM system to process orders ready for the planning team to schedule and delivery of orders
- Effectively manage and prioritise orders to ensure specific production and delivery schedules are met
- Provide reliable information and support, fast order processing, prompt and precise invoicing for our customers as well as for our internal and external partners
- Liaise with internal colleagues and departments as appropriate to resolve any customer order related queries
- Verification of customer orders from sale teams before processing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and dealing with any queries they may have.
- Completing and maintaining Excel documents for order status
- Responsible for Bank transfer payments, ensuring the information is highly accurate prior to dispatching orders.
We are looking for individuals who have a good level of customer service, you will be expected to deal with your own portfolio of clients ensuring orders have been processed accurately and efficiently. This would be a great opportunity for anyone who has recently graduated and looking to kick start their career within a Customer focused role and build on your administration skills.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced Customer Service/Order Processing type role - Not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent PC skills (Proficient in Microsoft office packages outlook, Word & Excel)
- The ability to be highly organised with excellent administration, time management and problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage complex projects to strict deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to work well as part of a team