Sales Order Administrator
Excellent opportunity for a Sales order Administrator based in Cardiff Gate. The company are offering a competitive salary and are looking for someone who can start immediately.
If you are immediately available please get in contact.
- Varied role within a sales team covering all administration tasks and customer service
- Processing orders
- Assisting the sales team by gaining new quotations to fulfil customer enquiries
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries
- Maintaining stock levels
Skills / Experience
- Administration experience is essential
- Ability to work within a busy team
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programmes and be Highly IT literate
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Ideal candidate will be outgoing, confident and committed to achieving their highest standard of work.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"