Sales or Customer Service Experience?
Salary: £7.50 - £10.00 per hour plus performance based bonuses
About the company:
Our client with an award winning charity fundraising company. Who have currently raised over Three Quarters of a Billion for a wide variety of charities such as Cancer Research UK, British Heart Foundation and Guide Dogs for the Blind!
They are currently recruiting for their new Lottery Fundraising position. As a lottery fundraiser you’ll be responsible for engaging members of the public on their doorstep asking them to commit to a weekly lottery draw on behalf of our Charity partners via monthly direct debit.
They are looking for people with previous sales or customer service experience to join their fundraising teams in this location. However full training will be given so even if you don’t have previous experience you may still is considered.
The role of the Lottery Fundraiser:
- Pitch potential donators following the steps taught to you during training
- Continue to work towards the targets as set by your regional management team
- Complete daily paperwork and submit to your team leader
- Ensure all personal information is recorded clearly to avoid unnecessary confusion at the proceedings stage.
- Attend regular training to ensure that you are always at the top of your game.
You will get paid weekly every Friday and they’re one of the only fundraising companies to pay you a basic on top of performance based bonuses! Top performers typically earn £700 per week with £500 per week being easily achievable once you get up and running.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. Currently they are actively recruiting and have immediate starts available for passionate, hardworking people who want a rewarding career.