Are you: Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, who`s happy to talk to anybody and everybody?
Looking for a Company:
- That is Multi award winning and Ethical
- Promotes from within and offers the best training in the business
- Has made a difference to the tune of over £750 million so far for the world`s most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardo`s
What this company offer:
- £7.50- £10 per hour + uncapped bonuses, £22K (inc basic plus OTE) + uncapped bonuses
- Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
- Make new friends & build great relationships
- Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What the company ask:
- Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors.
- Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up.
- Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
They don`t work on a commission basis, but they do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. £500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running.
***THIS COMPANY HAVE REACHED THEIR 1 MILLIONTH DONOR***
*** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOME`s clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children’s Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation, Barnardo’s, St Mungo’s, Guide Dogs and many more. Any previous experience in any of the following areas is welcomed, however is not essential: Charity Fundraiser, Door to Door Charity fundraiser, customer service, sales representative, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, customer service manager, retail, administrator, warehouse, Driver, warehouse operative, admin, receptionist, Driving, Cleaner, HR, customer service supervisor, retail assistant, retail manager, customer service assistant, retail supervisor, Customer Service Advisor, direct marketing, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months***
HOMECARD - 070318
- Call Centre
- Sales Representative
- Customer service
- Sales Assistant