TKS Recruitment requires a Sales & Ops coordinator. The successful applicant will take a strategic approach to driving new Business and service existing clients in the Hospitality Temporary/Permanent market. You will be reporting directly to the Directors of the business. This role is more SALES orientated then ops.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience within direct sales in the recruitment sector;
- Previous experience in using various routes to market options to seek active and passive candidates;
- Previous experience in managing client accounts;
- Be ambitious and be dedicated; and
1. Business Development and Account Development
- Demonstrate a creative and positive approach to increasing business levels;
- Maintain healthy margins and sales revenue;
- Maintain and develop existing customer accounts;
- Promote the company as an employer of choice through dynamic avenues of recruitment;
- Adopt a professional and measured approach to tasks, business and individuals;
- Contribute to the future performance of the business identifying new opportunities;
- Be able to conduct professional sales meetings; and
- Strong negotiation skills.
2. Recruitment Cycle
- Identify Client requirements;
- Ability to identify and encourage staff performance in line with the client and TKS expectations; and
- Maintain full UK Border Agency compliances for "right to work" for all candidates registered.
- Stage 1 - Research, Source & Identify: Fully understand the need of the skilled employees that is required. Research based on specific locale, industry, company, and position, to identify high-potential prospects for Recruitment. This work is typically the beginning of any executive search process.
- Stage 2 - Job Posting/Description & Specification: Understanding the roles, i.e. listing out the job description and job specification. Job postings are designed to be inviting and allow candidates to apply for the vacancy. Selecting the most appropriate process, it could be either internal, external or both. Job descriptions, Job Specification and Job Postings are the foundation successful recruitment & selection.
- Stage 3 - Resume Review/Processing: Reviewing resumes submitted from advertisements, postings, etc. A formal record of resume and candidate activity and processing must be done.
- Stage 4 - Screening: This tool is used for prospecting or resume review/processing services, to document candidate responses and completely screen qualified & interested candidates.
- Stage 5- Placement- In this stage candidates go through a comprehensive recruiting process that incorporates the following steps based on the company needs:
- Phone Screen;
- Face-to-face in-house interviews;
- Soft skills evaluation;
- Service evaluation; and
- Knowledge testing.
Stage 6 - Execution of Hire: This includes, from background checks to offer letters and negotiation, to company orientation program design.
3. Ops Management
- Ensure adequate process and procedures are in place to maintain competence for regular internal/external audits
- Proactively seek new effective recruitment resource to decrease recruitment spend and attract candidates to vacancies, negotiating rates and contracts
- Make decisions that will not directly influence or effect the business in any way
- Responsible for making sure Time sheets are received in time
- Reporting Sales figures to Directors
- Competitive salary
- Great Commission structure (achievable)
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Operational Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job