For over 50 years Europa has been providing a trusted service with a dedicated team across the UK and beyond who all have a "passion for logistics." Specialising in Road, Air & Sea, Showfreight and Warehouse services, we are a strong team of over 650 on 12 sites across the UK and Hong Kong.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Operator to be based at our Nottingham office.
The role purpose is to support the Manager and in particular Sales Staff through administrative duties to allow them to focus on new and existing business development. Along with general office admin, this will also involve the direct communication with the branches customer base via email and phone, along with the utilisation of Europa software.
Key responsibilities include,
- Office administration duties such as the post, petty cash, expense claims, meeting room bookings etc.
- Receiving inbound calls from within the branches client base and either redirect the call to the relevant employee or, if they are away from the office, deal with their call correctly in order to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- This will include taking the details of a quote / calculating a price / using your experience and that of others to conclude a sale price / communicate that to the customer / enter the booking onto our system and provide feedback on the shipments progress to the customer.
- Entering the customers bookings onto our system will be a daily task and requires excellent attention to detail while working with the sales representative to make sure you have all the required information.
- Logging any activity with the customer onto the CMS system
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with Company standards, internal communication with all operational departments allows those departments to perform their roles correctly and in order to ensure delivery of our promises made to the customer.
- Investigating any invoice discrepancies from our customers regarding their invoice.
Attention to detail with a passion for customer service is critical to this role. Time management skills are essential as are communication (phone and writing) skills, the ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity. A good head for numbers is required.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years office based experience and excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you have the above experience and thrive in a busy environment within a fantastic company that rewards hard work, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online.
Administration, Customer Service, Coordinator, Logistics, Sales