We are a dynamic, vibrant business with a strong company culture. We believe in working hard, treating our employees, customers and suppliers with respect and trust, and enjoying what we do.
We own and operate 13 fibre-based city networks across Europe, as well as network spanning 38 cities across 10 countries connecting these cities. Our customers include banks and finance houses, content and media companies and other network operators. We lead the market in data centre and cloud connectivity, offering our clients fast and flexible service delivery, making us easy to do business with.
Working as a member of the Commercial Operations team, this role offers Sales Operations and Commercial responsibilities. You will take ownership of Sales reporting, training and support for systems and processes supporting Opportunity to Close. Your commercial mind will be engaged in championing the Sales Opportunity management methodology and Sales Opportunity business case evaluation. This role will give you the opportunity to play a leading role in guiding, training and developing an expanding Sales team as well as providing commercial support to drive revenue and EBITDA growth.
What you’ll do:
You’ll provide Sales management support in the areas of application software (sf.com) and business processes improvement. You will drive sales excellence through high quality training driving the accurate use of sales systems and processes. Assist in process improvement activities and system development testing. Serves as the interface between Sales, Information Technology and other functional departments.
Your role will involve:
- Provide ongoing hands on SalesForce.com and Sales Opportunity support to the sales teams
- Participate in and drive a disciplined sales forecast process across the organization, utilizing standard tools and processes without disrupting sales productivity.
- Maintains and champions SalesForce.com CRM system to reflect accurate customer information including but not limited to leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, locations.
- Support the sales community with regard to Contract Administration, MSA’s and any other legal documentation required to close sales in a timely manner.
- Liaise with systems development for testing and implementation of new technologies and upgrades of existing technologies.
- Actively participate in or lead projects/initiatives in order to achieve continuous sales process improvement.
- Support the production of weekly and monthly sales reporting - Sales Funnel, Installs, Disconnections, Price changes and ad hoc reporting as required
- Provide insight through the development and maintenance of Dashboards and Reports within SalesForce.com
- Support all members of the sales teams, face to face or through the use of collaborations tools.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive induction for new hires and existing team members within the sales teams
- Support new hires and existing sales team members through regular Q&A and training sessions.
- Facilitate training on all existing and new processes.
- Drive initiatives for continuous improvements in data quality and sales process and system workflow
- Resolve any sales order-related issues and conflicts
- Work cross functionally to ensure all system and process changes are communicated to the sales team in an easily digestible way.
You’ll have following the qualifications and experience including:
- SalesForce.com administrator
- Development, management and reporting of Sales targets
- Commission plan development and management
- A track record of successfully developing relationships and supporting sales teams
- In-depth understanding of sales systems, sales methodology and processes
- Input into the development, delivery, training and education on new processes, Apps and systems
General skills, competencies and disposition
- Commercial, numerate
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to funnel data analysis down to key messages
- Proven track record in quality improvement and reporting
- Looking to take ownership of developments and drive clear results
- Process and system improvement with the confidence to make suggestions to drive efficiency or effectiveness through automation
- Has good experience delivering against targets on multiple projects at one time
- First class presentation skills
- Strong English with additional languages a bonus, particularly German
- Confident and inquisitive in nature
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Excel
- Highly Numerate
- Salesforce Administrator
- Commission Plans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job