If you enjoy managing and developing people, solving problems, working with professional clients in a value added sale marketplace then this opportunity could be for you.
We are working with an international technology company who are looking to hire a UK Manager to work in their Twickenham offices. The business have an excellent reputation in their market and lead the industry with their innovative product offering.
Summary of the responsibilities;
- Managing a small team and handling all the day to day processes i.e. overseeing professional development, maintaining quality across the team and hiring
- Setting and monitoring team members KPI's
- Managing certain client queries on an ad hoc basis
- Providing training to new starters and on going personal development to existing team members
- providing forecasts on performance to senior management and directors
- Liaising with internal stakeholders at varying levels internationally
Skills and requirements;
- Experienced in either selling or account managing within the media industry i.e. print or digital media, graphic/website design
- Articulate, able to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to motivate and manage a small team
The business have plans to further expand so there is further progression potential for a candidate who is ambitious.
The culture is great with managers having an open door policy, support available from colleagues and regular team outings.
If you would like to be considered, please apply today.
You should have feedback on your application in 2-3 business days.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Man Management