- Overseeing the processing of monthly sales (bookings) and govern the process of sales recognition.
- Implementing and communicating policy to be supported by Sales Management.
- The development with sales management of sales performance metrics and management of tracking and reporting the metrics.
- Supporting annual sales planning process including account assignments, Quota-Setting, and sales territory monitoring.
- Deliver monthly reports covering account team performance and sales recognition activities.
- Provides senior management with analytical reporting via XLS and PPT to support business planning.
- Work on supporting sales optimisation and productivity in context of improving tools and processes.
- Ensuring team meets SLA performance targets and is dedicated to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with sales, line of business and other support groups internationally to resolve issues and seek ways to improve sales operations efficiencies.
- Proven track record of hands-on sales operations and experienced in administering Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong understanding of forecasting.
- Self-driven, diligent and organized work ethic.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- Capability of grasping business complexities with a disposition to solve issues and drive optimization of processes.
- Skilful, with the demonstrable ability to display tact and diplomacy while being assertive at times.
- Excellent communication skills, with abilities to coach and train.
- Strong organization and sales planning management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Detail orientated.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Sales Operations
- Performance Metrics
- sales forecasting