A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for an experienced SALES & OPERATIONS MANAGER to work with a LEADING Ripon based business.
Up to £25/hour depending on experience - PART TIME, (c.15 hours/week to be agreed at interview stage as client is very flexible) -- Ripon - Permanent. Open ended bonus potential.
Our client is a well-established and growing industry leader in their field.
The main purpose of the role is to lead, develop, and manage the Sales and Administration Teams, in order to drive and exceed yearly business revenue targets and customer satisfaction levels. You will be the link between the Managing Director and the Sales and Administration Departments of the business.
The client is looking for a highly experienced, focussed and results oriented Sales and Operations Manager, who will take responsibility for the performance of these two departments and drive results in a way that will encourage and motivate the teams.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business, where you can shape the role and your own career.
Key duties of the Sales & Operations Manager include:
- Developing, monitoring and driving the sales team to exceed targets.
- Liaise and develop efficient systems between Sales and Administration Departments
- Process mapping, improving workflows, systems and procedures
- Driving day to day sales performance and activity to deliver against business sales plans and KPIs for turnover and profit
- Working closely with the Sales and Operations teams to coordinate customer interaction and activity
- Delivering an exceptional customer journey to encourage repeat business
- Implementing and ensuring full compliance in business activities
- Creating and reviewing reports and data for MI purposes
- Conducting employee reviews, managing identified training areas and general staff management
The successful Sales & Operations Manager MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role;
- Have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, including Google Drive for reporting purposes
- Be able to demonstrate where they have successfully managed and developed sales and operations teams
- Be able to demonstrate where they have successfully achieved business turnover and profit targets
- Be able to demonstrate where they have improved business workflows and processes
Own transport needed due to location of client.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'