Sales Operations Coordinator
Vitality,Sales Operations Coordinator, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our,Sales Operations Coordinator will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Sales Operations Coordinator will provide first class operational support to Vitality internal sales teams, empowering sales processes, quality and performance throughout.
Responsibilities as ourSales Operations Coordinatorinclude:
- Present the department positively within the business and sales teams throughout
- Provide first class operational support and insight within the business and sales teams
- Build strong and productive relationships within key areas across the business
- Work across sales teams to build and maintain effective sales processes
- Use and maintain the Salesforce system
- Provide administration, support and usage info on our Vitality Academy system
- Have awareness of panelling across all systems used by the sales teams
- Run regular sales operations reports, delivering scheduled sales insight as necessary
- Process and audit discount requests within our service level, across all sales channels
- Participate in sales projects/campaigns representing sales teams where appropriate
- Complete the fulfilment of all sales campaigns and any tasks arising from them
- Help prepare and issue regular communications to all sales teams (emails & microsites)
- Co-ordinate and assist with the organisation of all sales related events as necessary
- Keep up to date on product developments and sales performance at all times
- Arrange all induction/set up for new starters in the department and sales teams
- Comply with and advise all relevant compliance regulatory policies and complete all mandatory training requirements as necessary and directed
- Attend various sales related meetings
To become ourSales Operations Coordinator, you will have the below skills and experience:
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines.
- Always be enthusiastic, outgoing and versatile in their approach to the role.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to talk to people at all levels within the business
- Constantly striving to improve their performance and quality of their output / support
- Confident individual with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent administration and writing skills
- Good knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills and always remain calm under pressure
- User or admin experience of salesforce system, or any related sales CRM system
- Experience of working in a sales support / operations, broker environment is beneficial.
Closing Date: Thursday 19 April 2018
Working for Vitality as a Sales Operations Coordinator, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Operations Coordinator please click ‘Apply’ today.