Who are we?
We’re Sunnylife, an Aussie lifestyle brand born and based in Sydney. But we’ve got offices in Los Angeles and London too.
We’re sun seekers, chasers and stalkers. We live for summer and the good times that surround it. While we get coats and scarves look great, we think bikinis and towels look better.
Privately owned, we specialise in bringing an Aussie summer to the rest of the world, starting in our own office.
We’re team players who work hard and play even harder - our open plan floor is covered in product so don’t be surprised if you’re sporting a plastic cactus on your head here and there.
Like an inflatable swan needs inflating, we nurture growth and personal development. We also motivate and inspire because we know the best ideas can and do come from anywhere.
A balanced bunch, we like exercise, wine and cheese. Not necessarily in that order.
All our products and staff contain summer because you never can have too much fun in your life.
What you will be doing!
You will be working along aside an exciting, driven and dynamic sales team who strive to get best outcome for our clients and each other.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for the fulfilment and customer service for the Sunnylife UK/European business
- Support the management of each season drop to an efficient conclusion with deadlines, working closely with the Sales Operations Manager, Account Mangers, 3rd Party Logistics Warehouse and Finance
- Execute all processes and systems for sales and update on a regular basis including order/stock management system and customer database system
- Communicate and support general customer service for all wholesale customers
- Operate seamlessly with the Sales Operations Manager to support the sales function holistically
- Make recommendations to the Sales Operations Manager on commercial opportunities presented in the marketplace by feedback from existing wholesale accounts, marketplace intelligence and a good understanding of the brand
- Ensure all wholesale customers receive written communication for each order and provide timely updates on stock availability, changes to product and pricing along with any other ad hoc information needed for best in class customer service
- Support the returns process, in conjunction with the 3LP Co-ordinator and Finance in an efficient, timely manner
- Support the Sales Operations Manager with weekly business reporting as necessary
- Support the production of seasonal price lists, forecast/budget spreadsheets and actively own and manage the sample process
- Work closely with Production in Sydney to provide product availability information to Account Manager and customers
- Support any retail infrastructure as and when required e.g. Summer pop ups
- Help drive a stimulating, organized and positive working environment in the office
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Must be fluent in French
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian or German as well as French fluency will be advantageous
- Experience in admin support within a branded wholesale business
- Dealing with customers both verbally and written
- Experience of a stock and customer management system
- Sharp as a knife
- Fast learner able to learn how to use our order processing system quickly and efficiently
- Customer Management
- Order Processing
- Sales Operations