You're bright and enthusiastic with an excellent customer service experience.
You love getting involved in a variety of different tasks in the workplace and enjoy keeping busy.
You're not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to new and existing customers and new products.
If this sounds like you and you live locally to the Stevenage area, we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Managing our diary in real-time and assigning our team members to our scheduled work
- Promoting to new customers using telephone and email
- Develop rapport with our existing customers and encourage repeat business
- Managing and growing our social media channels
- Handling office tasks such as, filing, fulfilling customer orders and reordering supplies
- Providing administrative support to the Director
- Attend a few of the company's events to assist our customers (approximately 15 events a year)
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills - polite and professional communication via phone and email
- Resourceful, analytical, adaptable and organised with the ability to build rapport with our customers and team members
- Exceptional communication, computer and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to speak and sell to the decision makers of organisations
- A desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for all our stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and varied work
- A starting salary of £18,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas to New Year closure
- Pension scheme
- Friendly office in a great location with on-site bistro
- Working hours are 9.00AM until 5.00PM with one hour for lunch
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity for career development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job