An interesting 12 month opportunity working as a sales operations analyst supporting a IT technology provider in Reading to support the sales and operations team through a period of change. The business is an innovative fast leader in its industry and are looking for an engaging individual to work with the sales and operations senior management team to improve reporting, utilisation of key information and improve communication.
Responsibilities for this sales operations analyst will include:
- Support senior commercial management with business and sales reporting
- Support sales and finance with data analysis and business insight analytic
- Presentation to senior stakeholders of key data analysis
- Build new sales and reporting dashboard and reports
- KPI analysis
- Compensation analysis and data management
The ideal profile for the sales operations analyst would include:
- Experience working in a sales analysis or finance analyst role supporting sales
- Data management & reporting exp is crucial
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong Modelling
- Ability to engage with senior level executives
If this Reading based technology and IT business sounds of interest to you and you feel your experience matches that of the requirements above then please apply for this sales operations analyst role below.