This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As the Sales Operations Analyst your duties will include:
• Being responsible for the pipeline / funnel data integrity, key to the weekly / monthly forecast processes
• Working with the team to question and understand the pipeline data, supporting them in the best way to structure / report opportunities to reflect reality
• Order Intake reporting for the business and the accuracy of this forecasting
• Continued development of the revenue profile of the order intake
• Managing the reporting of team performance against their Sales Inventive Scheme (SIS) targets
• Supporting the inventory management through the provision of performance reports and understanding the data
• Capturing and report key metrics, such as Stock Turns, Days on Hand, cost of quality etc
To be a successful Sales Operations Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
• Relevant Degree or MBA qualification
• CIMA Qualified or part qualified (Preferred)
• Working with large data sets (e.g. Order Funnel data, MRP, stock), building and using complex models
• Demonstrable experience within a manufacturing environment
• Detailed ERP system knowledge/experience – e.g. MS Dynamics AX, Oracle, SAP etc
• Good understanding of business processes impacting working capital
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with clarity and openness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
In return, the Sales Operations Analyst will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job