Sales Operations Analyst - Qlik, Eloqua, SFDC - Global Brand - £220 PD
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to provide data-driven intelligence and reporting, and support process improvements across the marketing organisation.
This person will report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager in EMEA, and will support the Marketing department's reporting requirement through close interactions with the Field Marketing Managers, Demand Centre personnel, and Sales Operations teams. This individual will be working with a variety of systems and applications, and must have the skills and aptitude to span multiple roles, from analyst and requirements lead to technical/functional advisor.
The successful candidate must: be hands-on and able to work innovatively in a service-oriented environment; have strong collaborative skills; be enthusiastic, organised and detail oriented; communicate insights articulately to multiple levels within the organisation; be flexible in dealing with change; and achieve results by delivering commitments on time.
Requirements of the Sales Operations Analyst
- Working with internal and external stakeholders who contribute to sales and marketing data and insights. This will include agencies, staff, and suppliers of customer data
- Working closely with the EMEA Marketing team to provide insight into marketing tactic performance and effectiveness
- Constantly monitoring campaign diagnostics and communicating to stakeholders
- Helping to build and maintain insightful marketing reports; drive strategic analysis and insights, and ensure that conclusions are understood and implemented.
- Align with the Global Demand Centre team to ensure that there is an appropriate use of global tools and processes in the EMEA market.
- Support the Senior Marketing Operations Manager in developing and agreeing KPI's with third party agencies
- Ensure we develop systems and processes that will ensure Data Compliance across EMEA
- Collaborate with the EMEA Legal team to ensure Data Compliance
The successful candidate will have 2 or more years' experience of marketing intelligence and reporting.
Background and experience required:
- Proven track record in Market Intelligence/Insights, preferably in the IT B2B sector
- High level of analytical ability, able manage multiple complex data-streams and form business insights that are clear, focused and easily usable
- Passionate about customers and customer experience
- This role demands someone who has both creative flair and is analytical and organised
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects and work as a team.
- Proactive, self-starter, capable of using their initiative to generate workload
- A willingness to throw yourself into a role/project and occasionally turn your hand to tasks beyond your own job role.
Core skills required:
Expert knowledge of SFDC is essential to this role
- Sales Operations