An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen within the Sales Operations team at Equiniti. We are looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual, who is pursuing a leadership career within business. This role is perfect for someone at the dawn of his or her career, but who is incredibly motivated to progress and learn quickly.
The base of the role is supporting the business development function at Equiniti in all aspects, with tasks varying from consistent analytical reporting to owning specific sales initiatives to help drive revenue. You will be need to be comfortable with handling data, whilst having the personal skills to network and become a primary Sales Operations contact within Equiniti.
Upon joining, you will instantly become an integral member of the Sales Operations team, where your opinions will be both needed and listened to. This demanding role will expose the successful applicant to senior leadership in a way unlike many others; perfect for an individual looking to progress quickly and enhance their future career prospects.
- Establishing yourself as the primary contact within the sales community for all Sales Operations related queries
- Actively participating in Business Development strategy planning and decision making as part of the Sales Operations team
- Ownership and leadership of key Sales Operations campaigns/initiatives to drive key strategic objectives
- Compiling detailed insight on Business Development activities, and proactively providing this to relevant stakeholders to help drive strategic objectives
- Supporting specific Equiniti Group sales opportunities with analysis and expertise where required
- Preparing and improving weekly management information presented to the sales community and senior Executive Committee members
- Preparing and improving monthly packs for Board and Executive meetings
- Participate in ad hoc projects and research as required by the Head of Sales Operations and Group Business Development Director
- Deputising for Head of Sales Operations where required
- Supporting and driving adoption of the Group CRM system, and providing improvement ideas where necessary
- Travel as necessary to support business areas
Skills, Capabilitues and Attributes
- Excellent numeracy and technical skills
- Strong inter-personal and team working skills
- Ability to pick up and learn new skills quickly
- Ambitious, with the desire to pursue to leadership career within business
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse complex information quickly and provide meaningful and actionable insight
- Confidently able to engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to direct own time and prioritise where necessary
- Strong presentation skills - oral and written
What we offer in return
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking to develop an operational/strategic role within a commercial business development function. You will work alongside bright and hard working colleagues, and gain regular exposure to C level staff and members of the Executive Committee. You will be part of a rapidly expanding FTSE250 organisation that supports the development of its people.
To submit your interest
Please submit your details online with either an up to date CV or your LinkedIn profile.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Operational Support