MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Customer Relationship teams.
- Manage agreements from creation to signature and distribution
- Manage departmental purchase order requests
- Manage licence renewals for alliance partners including generating license keys.
- Perform general duties for all aspects of the sales function
- Perform ad-hoc reporting on request
- Create Service Reports for key Customers
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), CRM System (Salesforce) and electronic signature system (AdobeSign)
- Maintain accurate data in the CRM System
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Technical Skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Good time management, organisation and planning skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experienced with working under pressure and without supervision
- Market competitive salaries.
- 25 days annual leave + Option to buy and sell 3 days
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders. We’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
- Administrative Support
- Operational Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'