A great opportunity has arisen to join our Sales Operations Team as a Consultant, the role will require you to support the Sales and Distribution function across the CI & Retail Business to deliver on the Sales & Distribution Strategy.
You will work closely with business colleagues from across the UK Branches to successfully implement the changes required arising from UKGI Broker Management requirements.
• Support the Non Standard Remuneration forum on administration, delivery and execution of the Governance protocols for Deal Management working closely with key stakeholders across Finance, Legal, Compliance & Distribution
• Develop, improve, produce and distribute management information including the production of ad hoc requests ensuring accuracy at all times
• Produce, analyse and distribute reports following collation and analysis of identified data within agreed timescales including Commission Cost Analysis
• Update agency data following new appointments, broker changes and movements including the application of Networks and other organisations
• Deliver and maintain data and support for the Broker Alliance Programme
• Responsible for maintaining the data and integrity of Broker Relationship Management systems.
• Maintain and implement changes across CI & Retail for broker commission structures across a range of internal systems.
• Maintain and update Sales panel structures across all systems for you Branch/Sales Teams.
• Review, Calculate, implement broker remuneration payments for approval by others including Risk Management Funds.
• Review, analyse, report and implement Governance and Compliance requirements in line with Group and UK Audit Controls.
• Support the implementation of new systems and processes including providing internal and external Access Support facilities to brokers as part of ZTrade
Build relationships across Sales and Distribution Leadership Team along with Market Facing Sales Teams and Regional Branches including specialist function areas.
Your skills and experience:
• Understanding of business needs within broker Sales & Distribution
• Relevant Business Qualification and/or Knowledge
• Responsible for own workloads
• Deliver against tight time schedules for a wide range of activities
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Management Information production and interpretation expertise
• Excellent Organisational skills, incorporating time management.
• Flexibility in working environments with the ability to attend occasional meetings away from the usual workplace.
• Interact at all business levels both internal and external
• Ability to balance regulatory and business requirements
• Knowledge and appreciation of relevant legislation, compliance and regulatory issues.
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.