This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a highly successful global company in the domestic and industrial manufacturing industry, is seeking a Sales Office Specialist to join their rapidly growing team in High Wycombe. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand with fantastic offices and an excellent working environment.
Key Duties will include:
• To maintain pricing and margin control in relation to product sales
• To be the focal point on all aspects of pricing and to ensure that any sales activity falls within the targets of the business
• Raise and Process Contract Agreements, maintain product authorisation control
• Customer Turnover Reporting and Analysis
• Stock availability, understanding of warehouse functions, close liaison with logistics
• Ensure all daily requests are processed and organised to meet the customers demand. SAP knowledge preferable
• Manage and resolve both customer and invoice queries.
• To analyse and report on the performance of sales at business and customer level
• To maintain the customer relationship whilst building rapport
• Keep customer satisfaction at the highest level balancing both the needs of the customer and business
• Previous experience working in an office environment is essential
• Graduate level preferred, excellent level Maths & English
• SAP knowledge advantageous
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please Note: Candidates will be invited to take part in a recruitment and selection testing process.
£22,000-£24,000 plus company bonus