InVentry Ltd, established in 2011, is a fast growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor, staff and pupil management solutions. Since 2011, we have seen massive growth culminating in us being named this year in the Deloitte global fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We have also been named as the 21st and 37th fastest growing tech business in the North by GP Bullhound over the last two years.
The sales team have over achieved year on year and due to this now require an experienced Sales Office Manager to support the Sales Director and manage the sales administration team.
Duties of the role include:
- Management of two sales support team members including appraisals and PDPs
- Responsible for CRM on a day to day basis
- Develop the CRM system and reporting structures
- Respond to partner companies with regards to CRM administration
- Producing regular reports for the Sales Director
- Set and manage SLAs for internal sales team to respond to customers
- Quoting for additional hardware and upgrades
- Assist with lead and pipeline management and reporting
- Overall support and management of the internal sales team
The successful candidate will be extremely organised with excellent communication skills, be highly professional with a strong focus on customer service and be able to manage the workload of a busy team. Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable but not essential.
In return for the above experience and skills, you will receive a competitive salary, healthcare, pension scheme, an extra days’ holiday for your birthday, free on-site parking but most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth.
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.