Your role as a Sales Office Manager will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the sales office, delivering an excellent and professional service to customers, colleagues and other associates, ensuring all quality standards are maintained and procedures followed.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering excellent service coupled with sales aptitude. You should enjoy leading a team and be motivated by goals and targets. An integral part of the role will be building meaningful relationships with customers and exploring customers' needs to help support our sales ambition! You must be passionate!
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Office Manager:
• Maintain sales office services by organising sales office operations and procedures; managing order book and forecasts; controlling correspondence; overseeing general and technical enquiries; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.; cash collection.
• Lead the sales office team to proactively research and prospect new customers, develop sales opportunities and retain existing business.
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively and accurately in order to provide seamless handover to the Operations Team.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Experience required for a Sales Office Manager:
• Supervisory/ people management experience is essential.
• Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
• Customer focused, committed to quality and continuous improvement..
• Able to demonstrate success and experience supporting customer accounts
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work within a changeable environment, prioritising tasks and managing your own workload
• Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
• Problem solving
• Effective decision making skills
• Commercial awareness
• Safety and environmentally conscious.
Key Skills required for a Sales Office Manager::
• Planning & Organizing
• Communication / Influence
• Problem Solving/ Decision Making
• Team Working
• Technical/Functional Knowledge
• Customer Focus
My client is offering an attractive salary of up to £30,000 pa plus excellent company benefits.
If you are interested in this position please apply online, or email Jessica on . Alternatively, please call and speak with Jessica!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job