Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a Sales Office Manager for a furniture retailer based in Long Eaton.
Salary is circa £30,000 dependent on experience.
The role will be to manage the sales team, always ensuring excellent customer service & sales support.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing & completing action plans in line with strategy
- Implementing productivity, quality & customer service standards. Monitoring & analysis of those standards & results.
- Resolving issues
- Identifying customer service trend
- Determining system improvements
- Implementing change
- Planning work activities, allocating resource accordingly and managing fluctuating workloads in line with business needs
- Proactively maintaining contact with customers
- Supporting the field sales function
- Benchmarking best practice
Accomplish the sales office HR objectives by:
- Recruitment & training requirements including up to date product knowledge
- Performance management, team development & appraising
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Promoting inter-departmental communications
- Updating on company policy changes and company news
- Reporting on sales office activity figures on a weekly basis as well as any other ad hoc reports as required. Supply weekly reports for major accounts and for business performance. Pro-actively analyse data and make any recommendations from this.
- Coordinate sales liaison activity across the team and take responsibility.
- Ensure that all customer order queries are managed appropriately, to deliver high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise and communicate with all relevant departments to resolve any productivity and order issues and to ensure the smooth processing of orders through the business
- Ensure health and safety and environmental procedures and policies are maintained throughout the department. Report issues to the Health and Safety Committee.
- Attend Retail and Trade fairs throughout the year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job