Sales Office Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 + bonus
Location: Stockton on Tees
Hours: Mon-Fri, Office Hours
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working exclusively with a global organisation for the
supply of a Sales Office Manager.
- To help review staffing levels within the office, as well as manage and monitor office training,
appraisals, holiday requests and sickness records of your team in the team
- To maintain, continuously assess and update current procedures
- To introduce new procedures, ideas, and techniques to your team
- To act as key liasion with other departments
- To act as key intermediary with partners and suppliers
- To report on key performance indicators in the Operations meetings
- Performance management of employees within the department
- Recruitment and selection
- To record and monitor KPI’s
- To use KPI's to drive performance
- Literate and numerate
- Degree in marketing, economics, business administration or equivalent.
- A second European language will be a distinctive advantage
- Experience in a commercial environment.
- Must have previous people management experience in a similar role.
- Using Analytical and problem-solving skills on a daily basis.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.