Sales Office/Customer Service Assistant - Sheffield
Ash Consulting are working with a growing distribution business in the Woodseats area who seek to appoiunt an experienced Sales Coordinator/Commercial Assistant to assit the smooth interaction between the sales team, logistics and end users
The Sales Coordinator job will involve:
- Communicating with internal & external colleagues, customers & suppliers to pull together customer quotations.
- Developing internal systems / best practice to make the customer quotation process an efficient, repeatable and successful system.
- Microsoft Excel and Office work.
- Data base update and maintenance
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Busy open plan office environment with strong team working ethic
- Salary guideline: £17K - £20K dependent upon experience, plus company pension contribution
- Newly created position through company growth, full time permanent position available now
This jobs role will suit:
- A pro-active Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator / Commercial Assistant who is local to the S8/S7 area
- Strong IT skills, an ability to be analytical, utilise Excel and IT systems to collate data and produce detailed quotations.
- Good communication skills as you will be communicating with professionals from large corporate organisations.
- You will need to have a really pro-active 'can do’ attitude to pull together information from different areas of the business to produce financially sound sales quotations.
- Communication Skills