Established in 1986 C.A.T. manufacture specialist flooring profiles and accessories supplying the flooring trade throughout the U.K. and worldwide.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic person who enjoys working in a busy office environment.
You will work well in a team and be confident working on your own initiative.
You will be a natural problem solver and have a customer-focused approach.
Sales experience would be ideal but full training will be given to the right applicant.
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries on the telephone and emails
- Processing orders
- Up-selling wherever possible - training will be given
- Giving customers full support and advice
- Building your knowledge of our products to give customers the highest possible level of service
Applicants should possess
- Great communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Enjoy working in an office environment and be a good team player
Desk ready to start work for 08.00 - 17.00 Day ends
Monday - Friday
We offer a competitive salary, a company pension and 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'