Sales Office Assistant
Salary - £20,000k-£25,000k + department led bonus
- Monday-Friday - 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Saturday - (1 in 3 on a rota basis) - 7.30am-12.30pm
Our award-winning, Cheltenham based client has a new vacancy for a Sales Office Assistant to join their team. You will be the go-between in the office for the Sales reps out in the field and the customers on the phone. This is a friendly and busy environment and you must have a great phone manner and excellent standards of customer service. You also need a sense of humour and a fun personality!
Collaborate with the other departments and sales representatives to help all parties achieve sales targets. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales. Establishing, maintaining and serving customers in-line with company standards.
- To help achieve targets in line with the agreed budgets
- To collaborate with all departments to achieve both parties’ budgets/objectives
- Serving customers to the highest standards
- Work on decreasing our buying price by making contact with our suppliers
- Educate yourself and the sales teams on new and emerging products
- Maintaining and increasing sales
- Undertaking training and development for new products
- Leading by example by creating new business opportunities
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors’ prices
- To offer the highest level of customer service to existing and new accounts
- Discuss all credit/finance concerns with the finance department
- Produce quotations within the customers time frames and needs
- Work with our sales reps to produce quotation and sales within reps and customer time frames
- To answer the phone in line with company standards
- 100% call back response to customers
- High levels of customer service at all times
- Setting up customer terms
- Responsible for claim back and price support where applicable
- Collaborate with the transport team on deliveries
- Communicate with your customers on delivery times and schedules
We are looking to interview candidates for this role on Friday this week, so please send your CV in as soon as possible in order to be considered.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.