The business is looking to recruit a Sales Office Administration Manager who has experience of dealing with international customers, to act as one of the key points of contact for the Commercial Director and to manage a team of around 10 administration/customer service employees.
The day to day duties will include:
• Managing the day to day running of a busy office, this role will include managing a team of 10 customer service/office administration staff, as well as 2 receptionist
• Creating working documents for all internal processes with a view to simplifying and creating a more uniform job role. Therefore reducing time and offering a better service to customers across the board.
• Administrative management of the North American existing and new accounts (enquiries, order processing and after sales service) and key client management across the business where required.
• Ensuring the team’s workload is managed and assisting where necessary
• Receiving, processing and following up enquiries from international customers, dealing with an commercial related issues
• Responding to inbound customer enquires both over the phone and via email
This role is predominantly office based however, there is occasional international travel involved where you will be attending trade shows and conducting customer visits. (This is not extensive travel)
Our client is offering the following benefit package:
• Salary - £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
• Working Hours- Monday – Thursday 8:30am - 5pm, Friday 8:30am – 2pm.
• 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays.
• Company pension
• Death in service benefit
If you have experience working within a manufacturing company this will be advantageous and experience of dealing with international customers is essential.
Don’t hesitate to get your up to date CV sent to Victoria O’Connor if you feel you havethe relevant experience and attitude to work with in a leading manufacturer.
Email your CV to Victoria.o’firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 200843 for more information.
If this role does not apply to you but you know the perfect candidate for the job please pass on my details and if your recommendation is successful £50’s worth of vouchers will be on their way to YOU!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business