Job Role: Sales office admin/Customer support
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 depending on skills and experience
Quick start for the right candidate!
Do you have previous experience within Customer Support and Administration? Have excellent communication skills and the ability of working within a busy working environment?
- Responsible for processing customer orders and enquiries.
- Checking stock levels to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Coordinating with Production to ensure manufacturing lead times are achievable.
- Informing Purchasing of new orders received to enable stock to be ordered and delivered on time.
- Inputting orders onto the system and generating documents for the shop floor.
- Producing Delivery Notes for all orders to be dispatched with the goods by an agreed timescale.
- Producing quotations both UK and Overseas.
- Supporting Sales Department with information and scheduling of orders.
- Sole responsibility for booking of couriers for deliveries of both UK and Overseas orders.
- Actioning credit card transactions in the absence of the Finance Team.
- Filing and general administration.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be able to demonstrate professionalism, confident, telephone skills
- Have the ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Customer literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and results oriented
- If you do speak Italian this would be an advantage but it’s not essential!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm 37 hours per week. Early finish on a Friday at 4:30pm