Michael Poole, Teesside’s leading estate agent are currently recruiting enthusiastic and motivated sales negotiators to work within their network of branches.
We have a number of fantastic opportunities available. The successful applicants will be joining energetic and fast paced teams across Teesside. This is a target driven opportunity, applicants must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in both a team and on their own. A great work ethic, exceptional customer service skills and the ability to consistently maintain a high standard of work under pressure is essential.
Responsibilities required include:
- Communicating efficiently with customers and members of the team, both on the phone and face to face
- Compliance at all times with the Estate Agents Act, Consumer Protection Regulations 2008, Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and all other acts and legislation relevant to the industry
- Adhere to company policy and procedures
- Pro-actively generate business including ancillary business
- Successfully negotiate sales and proceed through to completion
The successful applicants must have:
- Have a minimum of 2 years customer service or sales experience, ideally in Estate Agency but not essential
- Must be well presented
- Have a desire to progress and develop their career with a leading estate agent
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have exceptional customer services skills
- Be results driven and highly ambitious
- Pay close attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Extremely organised and punctual
What is in it for you?
- Generous salary package
- Uncapped commission
- Progression potential
- Work with a dynamic team, for a prestigious company
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to know more about, then do not hesitate to email your CV.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Multi Tasking