Lettings Negotiator - Clifton & Bishopston
Basic up to £19kpa
OTE up to £24kpa
Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning and experienced lettings team based out of Clifton & Bishopston offices (covering most of Bristol). Are you the right person to join our successful team?
• Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
• Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
• Ensuring consistent delivery of our high levels of customer service
The right candidate will be:
• Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
• A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
• An "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
• Someone who can build relationships with our clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
• A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
• Ideally have some experience within the property industry
We are offering:
• Basic salary of £18/19k (depending on experience) with a realistic OTE £23/24k (Uncapped Commission)
• Own car required with mileage paid - there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
• Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• Funding of ARLA exams & qualifications
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team to help develop your career
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & 1 in 2 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week)
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate.
Get in contact asap, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'