An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join this highly regarded firm of surveyors and estate agents at their office based in Farnham.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within residential estate agency. Knowledge of the area would obviously be highly beneficial, though is not absolutely essential. The company deal predominantly in the 'top end’ of the market so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
• Have 12+ months estate agency or relevant sales experience
• Be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
• Show strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
• Display high standards of service and presentation
• Strong local knowledge - preferred
• A full UK driving licence.
The package on offer will very much depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate but will include a basic salary of up to £18,000, plus on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. The company will provide you with a car allowance.
You will receive ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career. You will also be provided with excellent company benefits such as, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme and more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'