EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a thriving North London based Estate Agency brand to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join their buzzing office based in Crouch End.
The company is continuing to generate high levels of new business even whilst having to adapt to the challenging times we are all currently experiencing. With its team working remotely and using the latest technology to accomodate viewings whilst keeping safe.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the North London property sales market, have previously dealt with new developments and have a positive, honest approach to dealing with their clients.
Interviews are taking place immediately with a start date asap.
* Dealing with incoming sales enquiries via internet marketing, telephone, emails.
* Registering new buyers, discussing their requirements and identifying suitable properties
* Arranging and accompanying property viewings (currently using video tours)
* Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business
* Dealing with sales progression
* Keeping vendors up to date with the progress of the marketing of their property
* Working closely with the sales team to achieve office targets
* 2 years + experience in a Sales Negotiator role
* Must have the ability to deal with sales progression through to completion
* Clean driving licence and own car
* Must be driven and ambitious and have a professional approach
* Confident with good communication skills
* Mandarin speaking would be beneficial but not essential
* £18k - £22k basic salary plus commission
* Monthly bonus available
* £50k + on target earnings
*Opportunity to progress within the company.
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Rob at EA Recruitment to discuss the role in further detail.
- Estate Agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'