We are recruiting for experienced Sales Negotiators to join our client’s teams in and around the Swindon area.
Candidates must have previous experience within Estate Agency as a Sales Negotiator with an outgoing personality to join their teams and have the ability to carry out viewings, negotiations and cross sell effectively.
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 OTE £28,000 - £35,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm and every other Saturday
Essential skills for the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- You MUST have a full UK driving licence
- Must be a team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driven and hungry for sales
- Excellent organisation skills
- Self-starter with a proven sales background
- Someone who enjoys exceeding targets
- Experienced with carrying out viewings
The suitable individuals must have a minimum of 12 month's Estate Agency experience in either residential sales or lettings and be looking for that next step up in their career.
Candidates will need to be pro-active and organised who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
Key responsibilities within the role will be to:
- Identify and properly register potential buyers and sellers, secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes and instructions
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Deliver a target level of invoiced sales fees (targets dependent on location)
- Meet weekly net sales performance targets
- Meet monthly exchange performance targets
- Undertake accompanied viewings as and when required
- Pro-actively canvass for new opportunities
- Prepare canvass leads for new opportunities for review with Line Manager
The individual should be / possess a minimum of 12 months Estate Agency experience in either sales or lettings, knowledge of relevant legislation affecting the operation of residential sales, good negotiation and influence skills, good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner, a valid UK driving licence, excellent personal presentation and conduct.
If you are looking for that next step on your career ladder, then please apply today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'