Our client, a well established Estate Agency is seeking experienced Sales Negotiators for offices covering North/West/East Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have previous success as a Sales Negotiator and hold a full valid UK driving licence.
Salary circa £25,000 (dependent upon experience) + bonus.
Monday - Saturday (flexible approach to Saturdays/late evenings)
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
- Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice
- Have a experience working as a Negotiator (at least 6 months)
- Have previous experience of hitting and exceeding targets
- All candidates for this role will possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets, the best estate agent candidates must have a can do attitude
- Be well spoken, articulate, as well as being able to communicate with all types of clientèle effectively
- Maintains a calm, credible and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
If you may be interested in this position please forward your CV to James at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Advertised by Opal Recruitment, Wakefield branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Opal Recruitment receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Opal Recruitment in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Opal Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Opal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'