EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, one of London's largest independent estate agencies with offices covering the whole of London to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join their office based in Canada Water. The company offers a real opportunity to build a career within the estate agency sector plus a lucrative salary and commission structure paying £40k On target earnings in your first year as a Sales Negotiator. On top of this there is a company car and many perks and cash bonuses to reward top performers within the company each month.
If you have experience as a Sales Negotiator or you are looking to kick off your estate agency career this company has a fantastic training programme and all the tools and resources to enable you to achieve yourr goals and objectives.
Working in a fun and competitive environment with a great Manager to learn and work with you will find this role engaging, exciting and start working towards your long term career with progression available.
* Dealing with incoming telephone and website enquiries from potential buyers
* Identifying buyers requirements and qualifying their ability to proceed
* Arranging property viewings
* Keeping vendors updated on the feedback and marketing of their property
* Negotiating and agreeing property sales
* Working closely with the Branch Manager to achieve personal and team objectives
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business by building relationships with local investors and property owners
* Representing the company in a professional and proactive manner
* Offering an honest and helpful service to all clients
* Experience is not necessary as the role is open to both trainees and experienced Sales Negotiators
* Must have experience of working in a demanding environment involving dealing with clients on the phone and face to face
* Clean driving licence
* Must be a confident communicator, enjoys dealing with the public
* Ability to think on your feet and retain information
* Competitive and salesy nature
* £15k basic salary plus commission = £40k On target earnings
* £3k - £5k increase on the basic salary within 6-12 months
* Guaranteed salary of £22k for the first four months
* Company car
* Full training programme
* Monthly cash bonuses given to high performers ranging from £200 to £1000
* Quarterly prizes including holidays, designer suits and handbags
* Real career progression opportunities (previous trainees have progressed to Manager level in under 24 months
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Rob at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail. If this is not quite the role you were looking for please get in touch with the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements.
- Estate Agent
- sales negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'