Winkworth is a leading estate agency, with established Sales and Lettings businesses across more than 60 London locations, with a further 40 offices in key locations in England. Many of our franchisees began their career with us as Sales or Lettings Negotiators and have gone on to own and build several successful office networks, so there really is unlimited potential when joining Winkworth.
This is an ideal, entry level position for a determined individual/graduate, with a strong work ethic as no experience is required. The role would also suit a current Sales Negotiator who is keen to be working in a prestigious, high volume market.
Requirements for the Sales Negotiator include:
- Being proactive and organised in arranging and carrying out property viewings
- Establishing great rapport with applicants, buyers, landlords, clients, colleagues and Property Management teams
- An ability to negotiate offers
- Providing an excellent customer service experience at all times
- A desire to exceed targets
- Excellent attention to detail in all administration
- Full UK driving licence and own car
We have an in-house training academy where the successful candidate will be encouraged to attend many relevant training courses to help with career progression including NAEA / ARLA qualification, plus the potential for future management training and development.
Benefits and Salary:
- Realistic £35,000 OTE in the first year
- Plenty of potential for career development
- Being part of a great team and renowned property brand
- Customer Service
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'