Competitive salaries | Clear career progression | Employee training | NFoPP qualification | Christmas parties | Additional day of holiday for your birthday | Pool cars | Mobile telephone
Our high end, multi branch estate agency are expanding and looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join their growing team.
Location of Sales Negotiator: Canary Wharf
Salary of Sales Negotiator: £16-20k basic + Commission
Key Responsibilities of Sales Negotiator:
* Accompany property viewings.
* Arranging for the marketing material to be provided for new instructions.
* Marketing and promoting properties for sale.
* Registering applicants.
* Display a good working knowledge of P2Gold & Dezrez.
* Advising clients and buyers about the buying and selling process.
* Making sure that a touting program is in place and delivered.
* Preparing sales brochures.
* Representing our clients in negotiation with prospective buyers.
* Arranging conveyancing (legal sale and purchase documents).
* Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents.
Skills of Sales Negotiator:
* Competent computer skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work within a team.
* An understanding of the sales process.
* Enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
* Ability to negotiate and sell.
* Good time management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"