My client is looking to recruit a Sales/Lettings Negotiator, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and strive in a KPI driving environment.
The successful candidate will be working in one of the busiest estate agency office in Teesside and the last three years they have topped the platinum sales category across the country.
- Viewings, Check ins and inventory.
- To ensure the tenants/students are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined
- To achieve the lettings and occupancy requirements for all properties within the portfolio.
- To provide a high standard of customer service and contract management to all landlords.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all escalated complaints, by either tenant or landlord.
- To ensure the operations department policies and procedures, terms and conditions, as well as all company specific documentation is fit for purpose.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- To produce a high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading lettings companies, and the potential to earn £25,000+.
The appointed candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills, computer literate, good communication skills & work well under pressure.
Driving licence is essential, due to nature of the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Estate Agents