An excellent opportunity exists for a Sales Negotiator to join Goodfellows Estate Agency in Morden.
Goodfellows was started in 1990 in Morden and now has 11 branches covering Residential Sales & Lettings, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and In-house Conveyancing in South West London and North Surrey. Their brand values focus on nurture, sincerity, knowledge, pride, determination and success. The company is supported by LSLi to enable the continued growth and development of the business.
They are looking for an individual to help keep up the high standards they pride themselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. The individual will have a minimum of 6 months Estate Agency experience.
The requirement is for a pro-active and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times. Candidates must be determined, enthusiastic and energetic. We are looking for the right personality and a "can do" attitude.
Working hours will be 08.45am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays, 9.00am to 5.00pm, in line with the rota.
Key responsibilities within the role will be to:
- Identify and properly register potential buyers and sellers, secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes and instructions
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Deliver a target level of invoiced sales fees (targets dependent on location)
- Meet weekly net sales performance targets
- Meet monthly exchange performance targets
- Undertake accompanied viewings as and when required
- Adhere to company best practice at all times
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Present a professional approach at all times and maintain brand standards
- Pro-actively canvass for new opportunities
- Prepare canvass leads for new opportunities for review with Line Manager
The individual should be/possess:
- A minimum of 6 months Estate Agency experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation affecting the operation of residential sales
- Good negotiation and influence skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a target driven environment
- An organised and methodical approach
- Good knowledge of the Morden area
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Customer focused
- A valid UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Excellent personal presentation and conduct
- Educated to GSCE level or equivalent (with passes in English Language and Maths preferred)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Power Point
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job