Property Coordinator, Swansea
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30 (incl Saturdays 10 - 14.30)
I am looking to speak to experienced and highly organised Administrators ideally with experience working within the property industry. As the Lettings Coordinator you will assist all negotiators with their administrative duties and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Preparing properties for new tenancies
- Managing a portfolio of properties with their maintenance and repairs
- Regular communication with both landlords and tenants to keep them fully updated
- Visiting properties to produce reports and send to both the landlord and tenants
- General administration that is required
- Managing the enquiries inbox, telephone and welcoming in walk-ins
The ideal candidate will be confident, professional & polite whilst having a constant 'can-do' attitude and determination.
You must have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
If you have experience within Property and enjoy working within a busy environment, please send your CV to Jemma.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job