Stirling Ackroyd (part of the Badger Holdings Group) is a market leading firm of Commercial and Residential Estate Agents, known throughout Central London and the City fringes for our expert local knowledge. Established for over 30 years we have a strong brand and a reputation for outstanding customer service. Following the purchase of our business last year by Nick Dunning Associates, we are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth, both organic and through acquisition. With the Groups’ multiple brands; Townends, Townends Regents, Stirling Ackroyd and the investment in MyLondonHome, we are set to become one of the largest and leading Estate Agents in London and Surrey!
We are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth and are uplifting headcount throughout our organisation. We are seeking ambitious, career driven individuals looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity as a Sales Negotiator at our West End branch.
The West End is at the centre of London’s cultural outlook, situated between Covent Garden and Kings Cross with Bloomsbury at its heart. The area is noted for its wonderful mix of Georgian townhouses, Victorian mansion blocks and attractive mews, together with a scattering of modern developments. A lovely place to work!
Why choose us?
- A competitive package that includes car/car allowance, company conferences/awards nights, social events, pension contribution and other perks
- Market leading training and development programme
- We support industry related qualifications and dedicated training towards ARLA, NFOPP and RICS
- Fast track career progression for employees with leadership potential
- Competitive, high-performing and lively culture
- Transparent and achievable on target earnings
- Extensive investment in marketing and technology
- New baby gifts
- Birthday cupcake
- Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Chase (children’s hospices)
- Social events
- Strong work ethic
- Proven track record in the residential property sector
- Valid UK driving licence
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Financially driven
- Target motivated
- Articulate communicator
- Able to build effective relationships
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job