Our client is a rapidly growing company in the oil and gas sector and they are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team. Your key role will be to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
The salary is negotiable for someone with a sales background in Oil and Gas and the OTE is £30,000 - £35,000. Our client offers 25 days holiday, pension and parking.
- Opening and closing sales
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Responsible for all sales activity including all lead generation, telesales calls and follow-up activity
- Contacting prospective clients and existing clients
- Complete focus on achieving sales target
- generate new business
- Calling prospective clients
- Account management
- Follow up on enquires
Personal skills/attributes required:
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Strong Telephone Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Accuracy, Patience, Motivation, High Energy, Ability to Meet Goals
- Target driven and a self-motivator
- Need to have a hands-on approach
- Good team player and must be able to build good internal relationships
- Effective verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong customer service
- Experience of working in a professional environment
- Strong team player
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job