Sales Negotiator, Swansea
£17,000 - £18,000, uncapped commission (OTE £22,000)
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30, alternate Saturdays 10.00 - 14.30
My client, a highly respected and successful Estate Agency in Swansea, is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their expanding Sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous Estate Agency experience.
My client is keen to meet with people who are passionate about the property industry and can upsell at all opportunities in order to grow the Sales side of the business.
As a Sales Negotiator your duties will include:
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers and achieve the best sale price for vendors
- Progress sales to a successful completion
- Advise client as to the current market conditions
- Arrange valuations and market appraisals for clients with properties to sell
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in Estate Agency
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- A full UK driving license
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, excellent career progression opportunities and a company car or car allowance.
If you are in a similar role please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.