An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client based in Wetherby. They are an established and successful estate agency with a national network. Now is a really exciting time to join as their business is growing.
YOUR NEW ROLE...
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be responsible for booking valuations, viewings, maintaining customer records and achieving sales targets within a friendly team.
The main duties of the role include:
* Achieving all sales targets
* Liaise on a day to day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer enquiries
* Book viewings using IT system
* Complete customer records and update records in IT system
* Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs
* Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
* Enter customer viewing feedback on to IT system
* Generate offers
* Adhere to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
* Generate new business
* Negotiation of sale price on behalf of clients
* Strong Communicator both verbal and written/Numerate/Well organised
* Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player
* Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service
WHATS ON OFFER..
The role is offered on a permanent full-time basis with a basic salary of up to £20K basic dependent upon experience with realistic commission upon achieving targets to an average of £5-6K taking total OTE to up to £26,000 plus excellent benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.