Are you a Sales Negotiator looking for your next move within estate agency? One of our high end City and Docklands clients are in search a Sales Consultant to join their thriving, energetic, busy office in Docklands. Candidates will need at least one years experience as a successful Sales Negotiator. Local knowledge is preferred although not a main requirement. Our client are looking for someone who specialise in building strong relationships alongside being very driven and hardworking.
About our Client
An award winning and accredited multi-branch independent Estate and Letting Agency that ensure adherence to moral principles as a business. They pride themselves on being a Central London specialist and as a result, have experienced tremendous growth.
About the Job
* Sales Negotiator - City and Docklands, London
* To deliver against set KPI targets each week
* Ensure maximum levels of viewings activity
* Qualify all sales leads
* Add all details to the system in accordance with protocols
* Match and introduce potential buyers to our relevant stock
* Arrange and lead viewings for potential buyers
* Secure offers and deals for purchase of properties
* Refer new business opportunities to relevant departments
* Create new business opportunities
Why you would want to work here
* Generous pay structure & genuine career progression
* Travel Card for Zone 1 & 2
* Exciting team rewards
* Fantastic location
Basic salary of between £17,000 -£21,000p.a, with an OTE within the region of £45,000 - £50,000 p.a
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 6pm (with one late night to 7), Friday 8.30-5pm. Alternate Saturdays 9am-5pm with ½ day off in week (not Mondays)
If you are looking for an Sales Negotiator opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career then call us now on .
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
- Sales Negotiator/Estate Agency/Vendors/Viewings