A rare and unique opportunity has arisen to join this prestigious firm of Estate Agents and Surveyors who have over 65 offices nationally and are over 130 years old. They operate at the very highest end of the market and advise on some of the nations most prominent real estate. You will be joining the Exeter office at negotiator level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet with clients and assess their particular needs
- Register and manage applicants
- Arrange and attend viewings around homes
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Explain building issues and regulations to the clients
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Liaise with solicitors
- Ability to close deals
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
In return our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £18,000 to £20,000 basic with a healthy bonus and benefits structure. OTE in your first year of up to £25,000.
If you believe you are of the level required please do apply which will be in the strictest confidence.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job